- Enjoy the most beautiful panorama of Krakow
- Enter the Kościuszko's Museum
- Get access to all the exhibitions (included Wax Figures - Polish Road to Freedom)
Admire Krakow in all its glory at the top of Kościuszko Mound. Enjoy the breath-taking panorama and get the best view of Sukiennice, St. Mary's Church, and Wawel. Kościuszko Mound is also a metaphor of a long way to freedom for Polish people. Visit the exhibition dedicated to Tadeusz Kościuszko and learn more about the fascinating history.
- Entry to the Mound
- admission to all permanent and temporary exhibitions
- St. Bronisława's and Columbarium's parish church
- Fortress and the city of Krakow 1846 - 1918
- Wax Figures "Polish Road to Freedom"
al. Waszyngtona 1, Krakow, Poland
- There are two bus lines running to the Kosciuszko Mound: 100 and 101. The 100 bus leaves from Salwator, while bus No. 101 departs to the Mound of Centrum Kongresowe ICE
- Exchange your printed voucher for a ticket at the Museum ticket office
- Last visitors are allowed in 30 minutes before closing
- There are a free car park and a bicycle rack (you can rent a chain free of charge at the ticket office)
- To get a discount, you must show a document confirming the age (students should present a valid student ID)
Everyday: 9:30 - 14:30
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...