Tours around Krakow by environmentally-friendly vehicles are a convenient way of getting to know the history, the art and the charm of the royal city. Professional detailed tour program prepared by Krakow city guides provides you with a unique chance to become acquainted with the most beautiful corners of the Old Town, discover the charm of Kazimierz district or follow the history of the Holocaust through the Podgórze district to famous Oskar Schindler’s factory. A tour by eco-friendly vehicles is one of the best choices because a significant number of historical districts do not allow regular car access. The tour runs in the rain or shine and the vehicles have special plastic covers, protecting from rain and snow. During winter guests can enjoy a ride with blankets and heating systems.
Krakow 3 zones sightseeing by eco-vehicle
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Polish , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Comfortable city tour by an eco-friendly vehicle
- English-speaking driver's care
- Audioguide in 26 languages
- 3 zones ticket: 90 min
- Service for groups of up to 7 people
- Possibility to take photographs while sightseeing
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in City Center
What to expect
- Audio guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in the city center
What's not included
- Food and drinks
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Every day at 9:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 5 minutes before the activity begins.