Krakow 3 zones sightseeing by eco-vehicle
- Comfortable city tour by an eco-friendly vehicle
- English-speaking driver's care
- Audioguide in 26 languages
- 3 zones ticket: 90 min
- Service for groups of up to 7 people
- Possibility to take photographs while sightseeing
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in City Center
Tours around Krakow by environmentally-friendly vehicles are a convenient way of getting to know the history, the art and the charm of the royal city. Professional detailed tour program prepared by Krakow city guides provides you with a unique chance to become acquainted with the most beautiful corners of the Old Town, discover the charm of Kazimierz district or follow the history of the Holocaust through the Podgórze district to famous Oskar Schindler’s factory. A tour by eco-friendly vehicles is one of the best choices because a significant number of historical districts do not allow regular car access. The tour runs in the rain or shine and the vehicles have special plastic covers, protecting from rain and snow. During winter guests can enjoy a ride with blankets and heating systems.
- Audio guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in the city center
- Food and drinks
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Every day at 9:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...