Krakow extreme shooting range with pick-up
- Visit the biggest shooting range in Krakow
- Learn how to shoot real guns
- Enjoy memorable photos and videos from shooting
Learn how to handle different types of guns or practice at the largest shooting range in Krakow. A professional instructor will tassist you at each step.
Choose between the following options:
- SOLDIER option (25 bullets): including 10 x Uzi, 10 x Glock Pistol, 5 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV
- RANGER option (50 bullets): including 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV, 10 x Glock Pistol, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun
- COMMANDO option (75 bullets): including 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV, 15 x Glock Pistol, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun, 10 x M16 A1, 10 x Beretta
- VETERAN (100 bullets): including 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV, 15 x Glock Pistol, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun, 10 x M16 A1, 10 x Beretta, 10 x Scorpion Evo 3, 8 x Walther PPK, 7 x Colt 1911
Come with friends and compare scores with your friends and see who has the most accurate aim. After shooting, you'll have the opportunity to take some photos with the guns and keep your targets as a souvenir.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Shooting range
- Assistance by an instructor
Pick-up from Szczepanski Square 8, Krakow
Please be in time at the pick-up point
- It is not allowed to shoot after drinking alcohol
- Every day at 9:45am
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday also at 1:45pm
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...