Krakow food tour by foot
- Snap panoramic views of the Royal Castle and Cathedral
- Learn what goes into making an authentic pierogi and why they are a Polish delicacy
- Discover the local soup phenomenon and the importance of smoked cheese at a hidden local haunt
- Sample one of thousands of local Polish beers and learn the best way to serve Bison vodka
- Enjoy a private experience for only you and your friends or join a group tour
Learn about Krakow through the best local restaurants and bars on this walking tour of traditional Polish food and historical monuments. After all, the best way to understand how to live a local is to eat like a local!
Get your first taste of Polish cuisine and local beer over a discussion on Polish gastronomy in Small Market Square. From there head to Rynek Main Market Square, the vibrant historical heart of Krakow, to visit to another fabulous hidden gem for a taste of a soup, so good they hold an annual festival for it.
Get your cameras out as you walk along Royal Way and catch the best panoramic view of the Royal Castle and Cathedral. Your Krakow food tour continues with an education in a national culinary treasure – pierogies! If you think you’ve had perogies, just wait until you get your paws on actual pierogies. That extra ‘i’ makes all the difference. Trust.
With your belly full of Polish delicacies, you'll walk through Kazimierz – formerly the Jewish quarter, a neighborhood that has blossomed into a buzzing Bohemian mecca of unique restaurants, bars, and shops. Revisit the district’s roots with a taste of the local Jewish cuisine, a shot of Bison vodka, and a listen to the live music that spills out of every restaurant on the main street.
At the end of your Krakow tour, you’ll probably be pretty tempted to stick around Kazimierz, but you’re also welcome to walk back to the city center with your guide. Regardless, be sure to ask for a rundown of the best hidden haunts to spend the rest of a magical evening in Krakow.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Appetizer, first and second course, local snack
- 2 traditional alcoholic beverages (1 beer, 1 vodka shot)
- Local fruit drink
- Additional food and drink
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (0-6): Free
- Please inform the supplier after booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6, you will find their contact information in your voucher
Mały Rynek 4, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Meet your guide in front of the house at Mały Rynek 4 (4 Small Market Square, Old Town). Your guide will be wearing or holding something red with the Urban Adventures logo printed on it.
- During checkout choose to enjoy a private experience for only you and your friends or join a group tour
- Maximum of 12 people per tour group
- Daily at 6.00pm
A professional tour guide will take you to the most interesting places that have been witness to the...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...