Krakow hop-on hop-off bus with Krakow Museum Pass
- 48-hour WOW Krakow hop-on, hop-off
- 72-hour museums and attractions pass
- Schindler's Factory, St. Mary's Church
- Loops starting from Wawel Castle
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour of Krakow, that starts from the beautiful Wawel Castle, including a museums & attractions pass, grants entry to more than 40 museums in Krakow for 3 days at no additional charge.
Make your way through the city onboard a WOW bus, and hop on and off at one or all of the 10 stops, soaking up the atmosphere of this magnificent city, which combines influences of both Western and Eastern Europe. Learn about Krakow's history and discover the city of contrasts, where historical monuments and modern architecture coexist.
Plan your city sightseeing and exchange your vouchers for entrance tickets at the museums' ticket office, which guarantees entry to Krakow's main attractions such as: Oscar Schindler's Factory, Eagle Pharmacy, Underground Main Market Square Museum, Traditional Krakow's Bourgeois House, St. Mary’s Basilica and more. The full list of museums will be attached to your museum and attractions card.
After the booking you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the WOW Hop on bus.
- Entrance to more than 40 Museums
- 48-hour WOW hop-on hop-off bus ticket
DiscoverCracow Tourist Point, plac Szczepański 8, Kraków, Poland
After the booking you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the WOW Hop on bus. Please note that you need to collect Museum City Pass from Discover Cracow Tourist Information Point at Szczepanski Square
- The card entitles the holder to free travel for 48 hours on the hop-on hop-off buses as well as free entry in up to 40 museums in Krakow for 72 hours.
- The last admission to the exhibition is usually 90 minutes before the closing time.
- Please note that some of the museums are closed on Mondays.
- Many musuems are closed on holidays New Year's Day Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Labor Day (May 1), Independence Day (May 3), Corpus Christi (June 4), Assumption (August 15) and All Saint's Day (November 1), Christmas holidays (December 24-26); and New Year's Eve.
- Bus stops every 45 minutes from 9:49am to 5:19pm.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket is valid for 48 hours and runs from 9:49am to 5:19pm
- Museum opening hours vary
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...