Krakow Memory Trail museum pass including Schindler's Factory
- See Schindler's Factory, the legendary "rescue vessel" for around 1000 Jews
- Travel back in time visiting the exhibitions at Eagle Pharmacy and Pomorska Street
This tour is an opportunity to visit places connected with Jewish heritage. It makes you explore the history of World War II with a visit to Oskar Schindler’s Factory. The museum houses an exhibition on the city's history during the nazism and tells the story about the former owner, Oskar Schindler, that has inspired Steven Spielberg to his famous movie "Schindler's List".
Nearby, on Ghetto Heroes Square, you can then visit the famous 'Eagle Pharmacy', where you find an exhibition that commemorates the Holocaust of Jews from Krakow.
The third place, that completes your Memory Trip and is included in the museum pass, is Pomorska Street, where during World War II the Gestapo's headquarters and prison were located.
Please note: your Memory Trail pass is valid for 48 hours
- Entrance fees to The Schindler’s Factory,
- Entrance fees to The Eagle Pharmacy
- Entrance fees to The Pomorska Street
- Guided tours
- Students (16-25 years)
- Child and youth (6-15 years)
- All reductions only with are valid only with ID card
- Schindler’s Factory: Krakow, 4 Lipowa Street
- Pomorska Street: Krakow, 2 Pomorska Street
- The Eagle Pharmacy: Krakow, 18 Bohaterow Getta Square
Redeem your voucher at Discover Cracow Information Point, 8 Szczepanski Square, Krakow
- In order to receive an entrance ticket to the museums, please exchange your voucher at Discover Cracow Information Point located at Szczepanski Square
- For the visit to the Schindler Factory Museum you have to choose a date and a time, that becomes then compulsory (don't be late!)
- The last entrance to the Schindler's Factory is possible 90 minutes before its closure. In other museums, it is 30 minutes before closing
- You can get to the Museum by public transport - tram stops: Plac Inwalidów (Pomorska Street) / Zabłocie (Schindler's Factory) / Plac Bohaterów Getta (Eagle's Pharmacy)
- To get a discount, you must show a document confirming the age (students should present a valid student ID)
- The ticket is valid for 48 hours
- Schindler's Factory
- Monday: 10:00 - 16:00 (first Monday of the month - open until 14:00)
- Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 - 20:00
- Eagle's Pharmacy
- Monday: 10:00 - 14:00
- Tuesday - Sunday: 9:00 - 17:00
- Pomorska Street
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00-17:30
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...