Krakow sightseeing by eco-vehicle in small group
- Comfortable city tour by an eco-friendly vehicle no matter the weather
- Discover 1, 2 or 3 the most important areas in Krakow
- Travel accompanied by an English speaking driver and pick the audioguide in one of the 26 languages
Undoubtedly, Krakow has a lot to offer to all of its guests. While visiting this one of the largest and oldest cities in Poland, you can't miss visiting the Old Town, Kazimierz, and Podgórze, the 3 most important areas of Krakow. The only problem may be a large amount of walking...so the ideal solution is to travel in an eco-friendly Melex vehicle, which will provide you with the comfort of sightseeing and being close to the city just like while walking. You can choose as many of the areas you want to visit, each of which takes about 30 minutes.
Explore Krakow accompanied by an English speaking driver and pick the audioguide in one of the 26 languages to get the best this city has to offer.
- 30 min / 60 min / 90 min tour (depending on the selected option)
- English-speaking driver's care
- Any admission fees
- The customer is kindly requested to contact the local supplier at least 24h before the beginning of the tour to confirm pick-up time and place of departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If your hotel is not on a pick-up list, please choose Plac Szczepanski 8 as a pickup point or contact the local supplier. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The service is available for groups up to 7 people
- Available routes: 30 min / 60 min / 90 min depending on the selected option
- Please note, that driver is not responsible for providing guidance during the tour
- In case of rain or wind, the car is equipped with special plastic covers, and also it provides blankets for more comfort
- The service is not available when the temperature falls below 0 - please contact the local supplier to ask about availability. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Every day between 9 AM and 7 PM
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...