Krakow Wawel Castle guided tour
- Visit Krakow’s number one tourist attraction
- Discover Wawel Royal Castle with a knowledgeable local guide
- Explore the staterooms where the royals once lived
- Get to know about the history of Poland right where it started
- PROMO: If you book this acitivity for September 2018, a free Krakow Main Market Square tour is included
The Wawel is the city’s number one tourist attraction in Krakow and Europe's most spectacular medieval castle.
Perched on top of the hill above the Vistula river, south of the Old Town, the Wawel is the crown jewel of the city's architectural treasures. It is by far the most important collection of buildings in Poland. Its historical and artistic value - dating from the 14th century - places it amongst the gems of the UNESCO World Heritage list.
A vast complex of great halls, churches, state apartments and courtyards have their own stories to tell, the atmosphere and a world view of the imperial era. Strolling through the royal chambers, your expert guide will bring the castle to life by explaining the turbulent history surrounding the various buildings and their royal and presidential connections.
- Expert, English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Staterooms
- Royal Armory and Treasury exhibition
- If you have booked this tour for a day of September 2018, a free Main Market Square tour in Krakow is included (1 hour in a group)
- Wawel Cathedral entrance
- Infants (0-4 years): free
- Children (5-15 years): reduced
- Students: reduced
25 Kanonicza Street, in front of Dlugosz House
Please wait for the person with DiscoverCracow sign
- November - March: Tuesday - Saturday at 1.15pm
- April - October: every day except Monday at 1.45pm
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...