MOCAK the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow entrance tickets
- Get access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Admire unique contemporary works of artists from the last 20 years
- Visit one of the most popular museums in Krakow
The program of MOCAK the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow encompasses the presentation of the most recent art, building up the Collection, and education as well as research and publishing projects. The Museum, located on the site of the former Oskar Schindler factory, has been active since 19 May 2011. The MOCAK building, designed by the Claudio Nardi Architects from Florence, combines contemporary form with a partial adaptation of the remains of the factory, which dovetails with the industrial architecture of Zabłocie. The exhibition space of some 4000 m2, which also includes the dedicated spaces of Alfa, Beta and Re Galleries, hosts numerous exhibitions of Polish and international art of the last two decades. MOCAK also comprises a Library with a reading room and the adjacent Mieczysław Porębski’s Library, the archive, bookstore and café.
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
Lipowa 4 Street, Krakow, Poland
- You can get to the Museum by public transport (Zabłocie tram stop)
- The museum does not have its own parking lot, free parking spaces can be found on the streets surrounding MOCAK
- Exchange your printed voucher for a ticket at the Museum ticket office
- Please use the free locker room before starting the tour. There are also deposit lockers for storing luggage
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 - 19:00
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...