Private transfer between Krakow city and Zakopane
- Take advantage of a top-quality door-to-door service
- Enjoy a comfortable pick-up and drop-off
- Start your day in the mountains or the thermal baths without any hustle
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between the beautiful mountain area of Zakopane and the city center of Krakow. Enjoy an affordable, top-quality service that offers transportation in a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with a friendly, English-speaking driver. During the travel, your driver will be happy to answer any questions regarding sightseeing, good restaurants, local customs, and much more.
- One-way private transfer to or from Zakopane
- Free Wi-Fi in the car
- Children seats, if previously agreed
- Car parking costs
- Snacks and drinks
- IMPORTANT: after the purchase you will have to get in contact with the local provider in order to agree the pick-up location and times. The contacts will be given in the voucher
- Please provide a phone number during the booking
- The transfer service is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if requested in advance
- Customer service available from 8:30am to 9:00pm 365 days a year
- The duration of the transfer depends on the traffic. Usually it takes around 2 hours and 30 minutes
- If you choose the roundtrip, the starting time is valid for the departure from Krakow
- However, this service is very flexible and you can change the starting times by calling the provider
Get ready to work with your hands, tap into your creativity, and make something special to take home...
If you would like to explore some of the prettiest spots in Krakow and learn how to turn your coffee...
Enjoy a magical concert dedicated to Frederic Chopin’s works with a glass of splendid wine. Chopin i...
Admire the collection of Polish art from the 12th to the 18th century. The exhibition presents excel...
Hop on the Segway and experience the UNESCO Wolrd Heritage-listed Old Town of Krakow from a differen...
Leave Krakow for a day to visit the historic monuments Auschwitz and Birkenau. Auschwitz was one of ...