Self-guided tour to Auschwitz and Birkenau with guidebook
- Visit the historic monuments Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Entrance with free guidebook available in 19 languages
- Roundtrip transfers from Krakow city center with English speaking driver
- Informative documentary on the way to the museums
Leave Krakow for a day to visit the historic monuments Auschwitz and Birkenau. Auschwitz was one of the largest concentration camps build by the Nazis during the Second World War. The remains of the camps are now listed as UNESCO World Heritage and form the most important memorials of the Holocaust to act as proof of the terrors that took place during the war.
From the center of Krakow an English-speaking driver will bring you to the town Oświęcim where the museums are located. Meanwhile you can prepare yourself for the visit by watching a documentary that informs you about the museums and the history.
Upon arrival you can freely walk around Auschwitz for two hours with the help of a guidebook which is available in 19 languages. It provides you with all the background information you need. The driver will then bring you to the second camp Auschwitz-Birkenau where you can spend at least 1,5 hours before he brings you back to Krakow center.
- Entrance to the museums Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Informative documentary on the way to the museum
- Transport from Krakow center to the museums and back
- English speaking driver
- Guidebook in 19 languages
- Foods and drinks
- Infants (0 to 2 years old) free
- Children (3 to 10 years old) reduced price
- Adults (11 and older) full price
Pawia street 18a
The meeting point is at kiss and ride bus stop opposite of Mercure hotel at pawia 18 a street
- Guidebook available in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Turkish, Dutch, Portuguese, Czech, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish, Finnish, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian and Hungarian
- Remember to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure
- In case of an unexpected change of tour time, the supplier will contact you via email or phone
- There is a maximum size for backpacks or handbags of 30x20x10 cm
- Luggage storage is available for larger items
- Please show solemnity and respect while visiting the museums
- Minimum age of 14 is recommended
- Please bring your passport on the day of the tour
- Infants must sit on your lap during transport
Please check the calendar to see the starting hour of the tour. Remember to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure. In case of an unexpected change of tour time, the supplier will contact you via email or phone.
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between Krakow airport and the city ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...
If you want to visit the most popular winter destinations in Poland but you appreciate independence ...
Take a 21st-century Segway and cruise the medieval Old Town of Krakow - time travel has never been e...
Explore renovated buildings dating back to the 19th century and huge fermentation tanks, see packagi...