Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour from Krakow with transfer and pick-up
- Visit a real mine, one of the oldest salt mines in the world
- Descend to a depth of 135 meters under the ground
- Be fascinated by chambers, tunnels and scuptures in salt
- Walk around marvelous colored underground lakes
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a famous landmark listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the only place in the world that has been open from the middle ages till today. Learn all about it on a guided tour in English.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Tax for taking pictures (to pay cash on site)
- Food and drinks
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Krakow city
Please be ready at the agreed time
- The tours brings you to a depth of 135 meters below the ground and is not appropriate for those who get easily claustrophobic
- There are 800 steps to walk and the route length is around 2 km
- The pick-up starts around 9.30am
- The tour starts around 10:00am
- The guided tour in of the salt mine lasts around 2.5 hours
- Return to Krakow around 2:00pm
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Depart Krakow for a poignant day of reflection with a visit to the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concent...
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage...
Auschwitz Birkenau is the site of the gravest mass murder in the history of humanity. It remains a m...
Visit Auschwitz, formerly the largest German concentration camp, located on the outskirts of the Pol...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Lear...
Auschwitz has become a primary symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and exterm...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...