- Visit a real mine, one of the oldest salt mines in the world
- Descend to a depth of 135 meters under the ground
- Be fascinated by chambers, tunnels and scuptures in salt
- Walk around marvelous colored underground lakes
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a famous landmark listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the only place in the world that has been open from the middle ages till today. Learn all about it on a guided tour in English.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Tax for taking pictures (to pay cash on site)
- Food and drinks
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Krakow city
Please be ready at the agreed time
- The tours brings you to a depth of 135 meters below the ground and is not appropriate for those who get easily claustrophobic
- There are 800 steps to walk and the route length is around 2 km
- The pick-up starts around 9.30am
- The tour starts around 10:00am
- The guided tour in of the salt mine lasts around 2.5 hours
- Return to Krakow around 2:00pm
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage...
Depart Krakow for a poignant day of reflection with a visit to the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concent...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Visit Auschwitz, formerly the largest German concentration camp, located on the outskirts of the Pol...
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...
Auschwitz is one of the best-known concentration camps in the world; it is a place of genocide where...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...