Zakopane & Tatra Mountains tour from Krakow with thermal baths option
- Escape to the picturesque Tatra Mountains
- Enjoy the Chocholowskie Thermal Pools
- Or walk and hike along fascinating paths
- Or move to the top of the Gubalowka with the funicular
- PROMO: If you book this acitivity for a date within March 31st 2019, a free Krakow Main Market Square tour is included
Escape to the spectacular mountains outside of Krakow and choose among 3 amazing options how to pass your day. The Polish Tatra Mountains are only two hours away from the city. It's full of numerous attractions, spectacular views and cultural heritage.
Zakopane is the highest city in Poland and has been known for decades as the hub of winter sports. In the summer, the place is visited by thousands of tourists as it provides countless opportunities for mountain excursions, hiking and climbing in stunningly beautiful surroundings. Visitors to Zakopane can admire the examples of the unique architectural style typical for the region and its history.
You can choose between three options:
- Transfer + thermal baths: it's for who wants to realx in the beautiful pools surrounded by the mountains. It's wellness combined with sightseeing. A picturesque view on the Tatra Mountains and 13 different pools will turn your day in an unforgettable experience! Water temperature of 36C allows you to enjoy the bath even in the winter, surrounded by the snow
- The option that includes tour with the Funicular is suitable for those who love to move through the nature but are not able to hike the whole day or want to arrive faster than legs can walk on top of the mountain, where you have time to admire the views, taste original Highlanders' cuisine and buy traditional souvenirs
- The free option for the transfer to the mountains and a tour at your own pace gives you the possibility to really decide to do what you want, once arrived at the destination. walk and hike and climb and visit the villages... whatever!
Estimated timetable (times may change depending on the traffic):
- 9:00am (punctually) start from the meeting point
- 11:30am (circa) arrival in Zakopane (Gubalowka/Centre)
- Free time
- 1.30pm departure from Zakopane to the Chocholowskie thermal pools
- 4:00pm pick up from the thermal pools
- 4:30pm departure from Zakopane to Krakow
- 7:00pm (circa) arrival at Plac Szczepański 8 - Discover Cracow Visitor Centre
- Transport from the meeting point to the mountains and back to Krakow
- For the option with Thermal Baths: day pass for the baths
- For the option with the funicular: two way ticket
- If you have booked this tour for a date within March 31st 2019, a free Main Market Square tour in Krakow is included (1 hour in a group)
- Food and drinks
Plac Szczepanski 8, 33-332 Krakow, Poland
DiscoverCracow Point (2 minutes walk from Main Market Square). Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts
- The temperature in mountain area is lower, please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes
- Every day at 9.00am
- Attention: from October 1st to Ctober 6th 2018 - option with thermal pools not available; from October 22nd to October 26th 2018 option with funicular not available
Explorez deux monuments de renommée mondiale grâce à la combinaison des visites du camp de concentra...
Visitez l'un des monuments les plus précieux et les plus fascinants de la culture Polonaise. Le prem...
Auschwitz est l'un des camps de concentration les plus connus au monde: c'est l'endroit où se produi...
Auschwitz est l'un des camps de concentration les plus connus dans le monde ; c'est un lieu de génoc...
Vous n'avez pas besoin d'aller à Aspen pour ressentir l'atmosphère des vacances d'hiver. Essayez Zak...
Le Wawel est l'attraction numéro 1 de Cracovie, et un des châteaux médiévals les plus spectaculaires...
Dictatour n'est pas une tournée habituelle. Ça remonte dans le temps! Marcher dans les rues de Nowa ...
Cette visite vous donne la chance de déguster des plats traditionnels polonais à des endroits visité...
Cette visite sur la tracz des mineurs est une expérience unique pour ceux qui recherchent des activi...
Get to know the unique Polish cuisine during a spectacular show of folk dances and traditions from v...