Best of Kuala Lumpur city tour: Petronas Twin Towers and Batu Caves
- Visit the Petronas Twin Towers' Observation Deck and Skybridge
- Climb 272 steps to explore the Batu Caves
- Shop in Central Market, one of Kuala Lumpur's oldest
- Visit a major religious sight
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full of character. During your private Kuala Lumpur full-day tour, you will experience the local lifestyle and culture, and see some of the best the city has to offer including:
- Petronas Twin Towers: Enjoy marvelous city views from the 86th-floor Observation Deck.
- Major landmarks such as the King's Palace (Istana Negara), Independence Square (Merdeka Square) and the National Museum.
- Central Market where you can buy souvenirs and sample local food.
- Drive past the Lake Gardens recreational park, home to Perdana Botanical Gardens and Bird Park.
- View the National Monument, National Mosque (Masjid Negara) and the charming Old Railway Station.
- Stop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Center to appreciate the Malaysian pewter arts.
- Batu Caves, a massive limestone outcrop that is home to a Hindu shrine lined with different deities.
- A local Malaysian Batik center where you will see how the fabric is being designed and printed.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels only
- Entrance tickets for Petronas Twin Tower's observation deck
- Full day city tour
- English speaking driver / guide
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- On Mondays, the tour goes to K.L. Tower in place of Petronas Twin Towers which are closed
- 9.00am and 12.00pm
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
Tired of the usual sightseeing activities? See Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective when you jo...
Blaze a culinary trail through Kuala Lumpur on this delicious food walk. This three-hour, fully inte...
This Penang walking tour will set your taste buds salivating as you sample the best of the city's st...
The hop-on, hop-off bus takes you on a sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks. The...
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon boasts over 80 rides and attractions. Access all ...