Notwithstanding the fast growth, Kuala Lumpur managed to keep its charm, with a skyline that blends the old and new. View the contrast of old Moorish architecture and modern skyscrapers such as the PETRONAS Twin Towers (photo stop). Visit Merdeka Square (Independence Square), the National Mosque and the New Royal Palace (photo stop). Visit the National Museum and later take a stroll around the beautiful Lake Gardens located within the vicinity of the National Monument. Visit the handicraft centre and Cocoa Boutique.
City Orientation Tour
- Explore Merdeka Square (Independence Square), the centre of activities and celebrations in Kuala Lumpur
- Make a photo stop at the The New King's Palace, National Mosque and the PETRONAS Twin Towers
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Tour of the major attractions in Kuala Lumpur
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Entrance fee to The National Museum
- Child (2-11 years)
- Infants: free (seated with an adult)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur, city area only.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Morning departures from 8.45 am to 12.30 am
- Evening departures from 1.45 pm to 5.30 pm