- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Observe the lifestyle of indigenous people at an aboriginal settlement
- Embrace an opportunity to bathe with baby elephants, weather permitting
- Please look for your representative at the International Arrivals Hall, and if you can't find him/her, please call the emergency contact number immediately
During your elephant sanctuary day trip from Kuala Lumpur, you'll discover the biodiversity of the region surrounding this large city. Escape the hustle and bustle the city as you explore Malaysia's wildlife and cultural heritage day trip. In the Malaysian state of Pahang, about a two-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, you'll:
- Explore an aboriginal settlement and observe the locals' fascinating daily life.
- Visit the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary, also called the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, a conservation center tasked with saving Asian elephants who have lost their natural homes due to urbanization.
- Learn about the center’s work and discover the importance of preserving both the animals' habitats and their natural environment.
- Admire the gentle elephants in their meticulously re-created natural environments, allowing them a chance to gain their strength back before being released back into the wild.
- Watch the specially-trained staff feed the elephants
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled drinking water and local fruit tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Daily: 9.00am
Découvrez le spectaculaire paysage urbain de Kuala Lumpur à partir de son plus haut ensemble de bâti...
Malgré sa transformation en métropole moderne, cette ville saura aussi vous charmer par son caractèr...
Enjoy an amazing outdoor experience as you greet Orang Utans, observe fearsome crocodiles and explor...
In the mood for an adventure? Curious and eager to learn more about Sarawak's diverse culture? Strap...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
After an hour drive from KL to Port Klang, the 30-minute ferry ride to Pulau Ketam offers an interes...