- Enjoy a visit to the Taman Warisan Agricultural Heritage Park
- Admire spectacular views of Putrajaya Lake and Putra Bridge
- Relax on a cruise across Putrjaya Lake
- See the Putra Mosque and Perdana Putra and Prime Minister’s office
Putrajaya is Malaysia's administrative center, named after its first prime minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra. During your day trip, you'll get an insider's look at Malaysia's administrative capital and experience first-hand some of the best the city has to offer. You'll see:
- Taman Warisan Agricultural Heritage Park is a living museum of fruit, rubber, cocoa, palm oil, herbs and more. Here, you'll watch a demonstration of the rubber manufacturing process from the time it is tapped.
- The pink-domed Putra Mosque fashioned from beautiful rose granite, stretching 76 meters (250 feet) into the air.
- Perdana Putra, the prime minister’s office often referred to as Malaysia's "White House", an imposing building that houses several key government agencies.
- Cruise ride across the scenic Putrajaya Lake
- Sepang Formula 1 Race Circuit — widely recognized as one of the top circuits on earth
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Four-hour tour in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Putrajaya Lake Cruise tickets
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- 9.00am and 3.00pm
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
Penang is home to an interesting selection of temples and natural wonders which are sure to delight ...
Start your tour with a pickup from your hotel, then you will be taken to a jetty port. Here, you wil...