The KL Bird Park is a tropical paradise full of spectacular birds. It is home to 3,000 birds and 200 different species which is divided into 4 zones: Zone 1 and 2 are free-flight zones, Zone 3 is the Hornbill Park and Zone 4 contains birds separated in cages, enclosures, and mini-aviaries. By allowing the birds to move around freely and by simulating their natural habitats and diet, birds have been able to breed naturally thus helping to ensure the survival and sustainability of their species.
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park admission ticket
- Admire the stunning array of exotic birds
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- One way transfer from hotel to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park with English speaking driver
- Entrance fee to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Child (2-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- During booking guests need to fill information with their full name, e-mail address, hotel name, and check-in date, without this, the booking will be rejected
- Ticket purchases cannot be canceled, refunded, or exchanged
- It is recommended to wear proper footwear when visiting the park as the pathway in some parts can be slippery, especially after rain
- Pick-up starts at 9.00am