Kuala Lumpur half-day orientation tour
- Marvel at the Petronas Twin Towers, an architectural wonder
- Admire Kuala Lumpur's major monuments and landmarks
- Purchase batik at a typical local factory
- See the National Mosque and old railway station
During your four-hour orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur, you'll get an overview of the city as you see some of its most iconic sights:
- King’s Palace
- Independence Square
- Petronas Twin Towers
- National Mosque
- Thean Hour Temple, built in the style of the Chinese mainland
- Lake Gardens, a gorgeous recreational park
- The old railway station
- Merdeka Square filled with architectural masterpieces of modern and ancient times
- The King’s Palace (Istana Negara)
- The Petronas Twin Towers
- The National Mosque (Masjid Negara) built in 1965
- Pick up and drop off from hotels in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya only
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Four-hour city tour
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance tickets
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will conveniently be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Be sure to include your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Daily 9.00am and 3.00pm
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
A tour specially designed for nature lovers. Our first stop is the spectacular Penang Butterfly Farm...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
This tour gives you hands on experience of Kuala Lumpur from the ground and takes you to some of the...