Kuala Lumpur: skip-the-line Petronas Twin Towers tickets
- Fantastic aerial views from the top
- Breathtaking panoramic vistas from the Observation Deck
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Tickets delivered direct to your hotel at no additional charge
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ticket to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, designed by architect César Pelli. The 88-story structure was created to mirror Malaysia’s high-tech ambitions and your experience will begin with a series of interactive displays depicting the landmark's journey from conception to completion.
Next, you will ascend 170 meters (560 feet) in a futuristic elevator to arrive at the Skybridge connecting both towers, the world's highest two-story bridge. Go up even higher to the level 86 observation deck where the story of Malaysia's vision unfolds among breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur. On the way out, you can shop for souvenirs in the gift shop.
- Skip-the-line Petronas Twin Towers observation desk tickets
- Ticket delivery to your hotel reception/concierge
- All tax and service charges
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
- Children 2 years old and under: no charge
- Kuala Lumpur
Concourse Level (lower ground) Petronas Twin Towers
- Note: please provide your address at the time of booking so that the tickets can be delivered to your hotel. If the address is not provided, we cannot ensure delivery of the tickets.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please present your official ticket/s (not Musement voucher) at the Lower Ground (Concourse) Level, Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
- The tour is approximately 45 minutes
- Tour is available hourly from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Tickets are strictly subject to availability and the closest time slot will be chosen if your preferred time slot is not available
- The final time slot for entrance will be provided by the host via email 24 hours before the tour
- **Important: please check your email for the final confirmed time for ticket purchased**
- This tour is not available on Monday because Petronas Twin Towers' observation deck is closed
- Musement confirmation voucher is not valid entrance, you must have tickets
- Your valid tickets will be delivered to your hotel one day prior to your tour
- Please provide your hotel name and address at checkout to ensure ticket delivery
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
This tour gives you hands on experience of Kuala Lumpur from the ground and takes you to some of the...
A visit to an Iban Longhouse is an absolute must when in Miri. The Entulong Longhouse which is of Ib...
A tour specially designed for nature lovers. Our first stop is the spectacular Penang Butterfly Farm...
Discover Miri at night, a well-known city in Sarawak which is famed for being the location of Malays...
From your hotel, you will head to the harbour, where you will board the boat. While sailing, you wil...
Miri is a well-known city in Sarawak which is famed for being the location of Malaysia's first Oil W...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
If an adventurous nature trip in Malaysia is what you're looking for, then look no further. Kinabalu...