Soaring at a height of 451.9 meters, the 88-story twin structure is Kuala Lumpur's crown jewel. Majestic by day and dazzling at night, the Petronas Twin Towers is inspired by Tun Mahathir Mohamad's vision for Malaysia to be a global player. Considered to be one of Kuala Lumpur's iconic landmarks, the twin towers are a must-do activity. You can experience this jaw-dropping monument first-hand and begin your tour with various interactive displays that showcase the journey, from idea to completion. You'll also get the chance to climb 170 meters in an elevator with a futuristic edge and reach the awesome Skybridge, the world's highest 2-story bridge that connects the towers! Ascend even higher to level 86, where the story of Malaysia's vision unfolds amid breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur. To make this experience even more memorable, you can finish off your tour with a quick stop in the gift shop for some cool souvenirs.
Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge admission ticket
Availability: Daily except Mondays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 20 minutes
Do this because
- Visit Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge, one of the must-see places for every tourist visiting Malaysia
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
What to expect
- Entrance fee to Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge
- Child (2-11 years): Reduced
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Please meet at the Petronas Twin Tower main entrance.
What to remember
- During booking guests need to fill information with their full name, nationality, passport number, e-mail address, hotel name, and check-in date, without this, the booking will be rejected
- Tickets are non-refundable
- This tour has a maximum of 10 and minimum of 2 visitors per entry
- Daily except for Mondays
- From 11.00 am till 4.00 pm.
- Last admission time is at 3.40 pm
Destination Services Malaysia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.