Soaring at a height of 451.9 meters, the 88-story twin structure is Kuala Lumpur's crown jewel. Majestic by day and dazzling at night, the Petronas Twin Towers is inspired by Tun Mahathir Mohamad's vision for Malaysia to be a global player. Together with master architect Cesar Pelli, the international icon powerfully captures the nation's ambitions and aspirations. Visit and experience this splendid monument first-hand and begin your tour with interactive displays that showcase the journey, from idea to completion. You'll get to climb 170 meters in an elevator with a futuristic edge and reach the awesome Skybridge, the world's highest 2-story bridge that connects the towers! Ascend even higher to level 86, where the story of Malaysia's vision unfolds amid breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur. Finally, you can finish off your visit with the chance to get an exquisite souvenir at the official gift shop.
Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge admission ticket with one way transfer
- Visit Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge, one of the must-see places for every tourist visiting Malaysia
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Entrance fee to Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge
- One way transfer from City Centre Hotel to Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge
- English Speaking driver
- Child (2-11 years)
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- During booking guests need to fill information with their full name, nationality, passport number, e-mail address, hotel name, and check-in date, without this, the booking will be rejected
- Tickets are non-refundable
- This tour has a maximum of 10 and minimum of 2 visitors per entry
- Daily except for Mondays
- From 11.00 am till 4.00 pm.
- Last admission time is at 3.40 pm