Round-trip airport transfers with free Petronas Twin Tower tickets
- Reliable and efficent round-trip airport transfer with a private driver
- Free tickets to skip the line at the Petronas Twin Towers
- Ascend to the 86th floor of the Petronas Twin Towers for panoramic views
A friendly local representative will greet you at the International Arrival Hall at KLIA1/KLIA2 and will transfer you to your hotel, and enjoy the same service upon your departure, when you will be picked up from your hotel lobby at an arranged time.
The package also includes complimentary skip-the-line tickets to the famous Petronas Twin Towers. All you need to do is express your desired time slot to visit the towers via email and the tickets will be passed to you immediately upon your arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Airport pick-up and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Skip-the-line Petronas Twin Towers observation desk tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- All tolls and taxes
- Food and beverages
- Personal expense
- Optional tour
- Infants 2 and under are free
Upon arrival, look for your representative at the International Arrivals Hall.
- The Petronas Twin Towers are closed Mondays so if necessary, please provide an alternative day/date to arrange the tickets
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag on board
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please ask the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A midnight surcharge of 50% is applicable for transfers made between 10.00pm - 7.00am
- Transfers are only available for hotels in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya
- Tuesday-Sunday 9.00am-11.00pm
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
This tour gives you hands on experience of Kuala Lumpur from the ground and takes you to some of the...