Learn about Balinese cooking and the recipes that originated on the island from the hand of an expert in the local cuisine. Take a trip to the local traditional market, where you will buy (and maybe even bargain for) the ingredients required for your meal. After that immerse yourself in a cultural cooking lesson where you'll discover a whole new world of flavors.
Introduction to Balinese Cuisine
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a Balinese cooking lesson, where you'll learn about the local techniques and flavors
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Full AC vehicle
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottle of mineral water
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (0-2): free of charge
The pick-up is available from the following locations: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan). At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your pick-up details.
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults
- Daily starting between 08.00 - 08.30 am
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.