- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of an amazing Unesco World Heritage site, the one represente by the Cinque Terre (Five Lands)
- Listen to your expert guide and learn about the history of Cinque Terre's five villages, that date from the early medieval period
- Explore the magic lands of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Take colorful pictures of the contrasts between the houses and the sea, for a memory that will last forever!
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Unesco World Heritage site since 1997. You will meet your private guide at Levanto train station where you will board the train "5 Terre Express". This is a dedicated train which goes through these 5 fishing villages and will allow you to discover them at your own pace and time.
In fact, you'll have the chance to decide, together with your expert guide which lands you prefer to visit, or if you prefer to see all of them, that's possible too! Get ready for a wonderful scenery, coloured houses built on impressive cliffsides, a stunning landscape all around you, in a place where cars were banned over a decade ago.
Listen to the history of these magic lands: Cinque Terre's five villages date from the early medieval period. Monterosso, the oldest, was founded in AD 643, and Riomaggiore came next, purportedly established in the 8th century by Greek settlers fleeing persecution in Byzantium.
The others are Vernazza, Corniglia and Manarola. Much of what remains in the villages today dates from the late High Middle Ages, including several castles and a quintet of illustrious parish churches.
At the end of your tour, your guide will accompany you back to Levanto train station. Just one tip: don't forget to bring your camera with you!
FYI: the "5 Terre Express" train ticket is not included in the price, you can buy it - with your guide's help - at Levanto train station. This way, you can decide which ticket you want to buy based on your preferences for the day.
- Private tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Train ticket to visit Cinque Terre (your guide can help you buy it at Levanto train station)
Stazione Levanto, Levanto, La Spezia, Italia
Meet your guide in front of the Info Point "Parco delle Cinque Terre"
- Please note that this tour does not include the "5 Terre Express" train ticket, neither the entrances to sites which require an entrance fee (in case you want to visit any). You can buy it - with your guide's help - at Levanto train station. This way, you can decide which ticket you want to buy based on your preferences for the day.
- We suggest you wear comfortable shoes and take a bottle of water with you
- every day at 9.00 am
Únase a este recorrido privado dirigido por un guía local para descubrir las impresionantes tierras ...
Su crucero se detiene en La Spezia? Tómese su tiempo para disfrutar de 2 increíbles ciudades de la T...
A special experience that will allow you to discover the secrets of a traditional activity, the muss...
Descubra las tradiciones vitivinícolas de Manarola con Alessandro, un joven enólogo oriundo de este ...
La Spezia es una ciudad pequeña y el mejor lugar para alojarse mientras visita las increíbles Cinque...
Navegue por los lados occidental y oriental del bello Golfo dei Poeti (Golfo de los Poetas), en un r...