Como is a city well known for Gothic-style Duomo, its panoramic funicular and the pedestrian path along the beautiful lake. It's also famous as one of the most appreciate tourism destination thanks to its enviable geographical position on the shores of the lake, framed by the stunning hills. In the course of the tour, you'll get to wander through historic neighborhoods and take in the vibrant atmosphere of this magical town, and you'll take in the rich in cultural heritage, from old Romanesque churches to nationalist architecture. After a walk in the city center, your guide will walk you in an authentic Italian winery where you'll taste the best champagnes and sparkling wines of the area.
City tour of Como with champagne tasting
- Join a guided tour of the beautiful city of Como and discover all its main sights
- Let your guide tell you all about the Gothic-style Duomo, the unique panoramic funicular and the vibrant cultural atmosphere
- At the end of the experience, enjoy a vip champagne and sparking wine tasting
- Guided tour
- Champagne tasting
- Pick-up and transfers
Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 1, 22100 Como CO, Italy
In front of Hotel Barchetta in Piazza Cavour.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- The tour takes place in any weather conditions
- Every day at 2.30pm
Having featured in films such as Casino Royale and Star Wars, it's no surprise that Villa del Balbia...
On this tour from Lake Como, you'll spend a day discovering one of northern Italy's oldest and most ...
Two of the area's most enchanting cities will be discovered on this full day tour. You'll spend the ...
Separated by a wealth of stunning scenery, the borderlands between Italy and Switzerland are a joy t...
This tour shines the spotlight on two lakes and their surroundings. You'll explore the shores of Lak...
With a rugged beauty all of its own, the eastern shores of Lake Como are a joy to explore. On this t...