Villas of Lake Como boat tour with food tasting
- Enjoy a full day guided tour discovering the pearls of the mid-lake area
- Taste delicious local products
- Relax on a private motorboat cruise
Enjoy a full day guided tour discovering the pearls of the mid-lake area, all accompanied with tasting of delicious local products.
The tour starts with the sampling of olive oil at an original mill, with tastings of local cheese, cold cuts and wine, after which you will explore Varenna, a 45 minutes walking tour followed by lunch in a top quality slow food lakefront restaurant.
After lunch, you will relax on a private motorboat cruise, admiring the spectacular mountains and the stunning villas and stop for a guided tour at Villa del Balbianello, a real gem not to be missed.
Afterwards, our motorboat will bring you to Bellagio, where you shall be guided through the wonderful Villa Melzi gardens, followed by a stroll along the lakeside.
The tour will end at approximately 5:30 pm in this world-renowned village, where you are highly recommended to stop for a romantic happy hour or dinner. Our tour guide will suggest the best restaurants and cafes in the area.
- Tasting at the old mill
- Professional English speaking guide
- Guided walking tour of Varenna
- 2 courses lunch, one glass of wine and water
- Motorboat taxi cruise
- Guided visit to Villa Balbianello (tickets included)
- Guided visit to the gardens of Villa Melzi (tickets included)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Youth: 4 - 12
- Child: 0 - 3
Piazza Martiri, Varenna (LC), Italy
Meeting point in front of the ferry ticket office in Varenna
- Dress code is casual (comfortable shoes)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. The trail to the mill for the morning tasting entails a descent with some steep steps which must also be ascended on the return trip
- The tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather conditions it is possible that the tour undergoes some slight changes and that the transfer to Villa Balbianello is done using public transport and not with the private boat taxi due to safety reasons
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
On Friday 11th October, the very young Berliner duo with their cars arrives in Turin for the first t...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...
Saturday 28 September 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID Markantonio Riche...