Jameos del Agua in Lanzarote tickets
- See one of the world's biggest volcanic tubes
- Discover unique kinds of crab
Jameos del Agua is the first Centre for Arts, Culture and Tourism created by César Manrique and is the reflection of his creative pillars: the harmony between nature and artistic creation.
Every corner is a surprise better than the last: inland lakes, gardens, volcanic rock, caverns and blind albino crabs which are unique in the world.
Jameos del Agua is located inside the tunnel caused by the volcanic eruption of La Corona Volcano.
Definitely, a place to visit during your stay in Lanzarote!
- Bus transfer
- Entrance ticket
- Food or beverages
- Anything else unspecified in Inclusions
- Children 2-11 years old
LZ-204, 35542 Haría, Las Palmas, Spain
Pick-up from your hotel at Costa Teguise and Puerto del Carmen
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Do not forget your camera, the scenery will leave you breathless!
- Wednesdays and Fridays at 3.30pm
- Pick-up service starts approximately 30-60 minutes prior the departure time of the tour
A visit to Timanfaya is practically mandatory during your stay in Lanzarote. It is a vast natural pa...
Discover Lanzarote from north to south in a trip that will leave you breathless. From the most stunn...
In the Costa Teguise Aquapark you will have an unforgettable day filled with fun and laughter shared...
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...