Kickstart your Las Vegas adventure with an awesome self-balancing electric scooter tour! Explore the Fremont St area and listen to stories of the “original” strip and see where the original casinos started in Las Vegas. You'll also get to see where the World Series of Poker started, where Wayne Newton got his Vegas start, or check out the world’s largest intact gold nugget. You're also free to just drive around for an hour and do some good old fashion exploring There's enough to see downtown where we can keep teenagers to older adults entertained while “whizzing” around.
1-hours Famous Las Vegas guided Segway™ tour
- Whizz around the awesome streets of Downtown Las Vegas!
- Gain insights into the original side of Las Vegas
- Check out the world's largest intact gold nugget!
- Guided tour
- Self-balancing scooter and helmet
- Free parking (located off of Hoover and 1st St.)
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Please meet at 901 S. Main Street LV, NV 89101, on the corner of Main and Hoover.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- The minimum age for this tour 12
- Hourly from 9 a.m to 3 p.m
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim, the closest region of the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas. On your wa...
The stunning “Valley of Fire,” named for its red-colored rock formations, was once the spiritual cen...
People have been drawn to Zion to capture its beauty and stunning rock formations, which formed one ...
On this tour 2-Hour guided tour see the neon spectacle of the world-famous 'Glitter Gulch.' Fremont ...
Get the perfect chapel ceremony package for your special day. The package is inclusive of a 6-flower...
The Strip Highlights Tour is an exciting and quick way to experience the world-renowned Las Vegas St...