Ace of Adventures West Rim air tour + limo transfer and sunset upgrade
- Explore the wonder of the Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert and the Las Vegas Strip
- Catch a birds-eye-view of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon
- Upgrade your adventure to witness breathtaking sunset views of the Grand Canyon
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon Helicopter Terminal near McCarran Airport. Once you board the helicopter, you’ll take off to the sky over the Mojave Desert, Black Mountains and Hoover Dam. Just past the Hoover Dam lives Lake Mead, extended placidly east below Grand Wash Cliffs, slowly flowing into the Colorado River.
Next, you’ll journey to the Grand Canyon West Rim, occupied by the Hualapai Indian Tribe for over 1,000 years. Before returning to the heliport terminal your helicopter will cruise over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Ace of Adventures tour:
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon West Rim including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River with Las Vegas Strip
- Complimentary limousine round trip transportation from your Las Vegas hotelSunset helicopter tour upgrade:
- Sunset helicopter tour over Grand Canyon West Rim including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River with Las Vegas Strip
- Complimentary limousine round trip transportation from your Las Vegas hotel
- Children 2-11
275 E. Tropicana Suite 155, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
McCarran Atlantic Helicopter Terminal
- Choose to upgrade your adventure to the sunset helicopter upgrade
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the reservations department. Please have your reservation number available. Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- Tour does not operate on 25 December
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...