Afternoon culinary adventures on the Vegas Strip tour
- Enjoy an afternoon walk down the Strip – leaving enough time for Vegas nightlife
- Eat and explore as your guide takes you through the ultimate foodie experience
- Diversify your palate with handpicked delectables, perfect for everyone
Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you wanting to go for a night on the town. Offering the perfect overview of the Las Vegas Strip, this lively excursion will pass iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades leading to the real attraction – delectable dishes you the most won’t want to miss.
Your tour guides have taken the gamble out of dining by handpicking lip-smacking dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates. Why wait in a long line for a hit-and-miss buffet when you can cherry-pick the most tantalizing tastes from a variety of top-notch establishments instead? At each stop, you’ll savor appetizers, entrees or desserts – comprising a complete meal and a fabulous feast. Best yet, you’ll still have plenty of time that evening to explore on your own – or even take in a dinner with your new found foodie friends.
With unmatched expertise, your guides are happy to send you off with recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots, glamorous cocktail lounges or any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay soar with excitement.
- Professional guide
- Food tastings (Restaurants will provide a variety of signature dishes to be shared or individually portioned)
- Gratuity at each destination are covered
- Beverages may be purchased separately
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Transportation pickup and drop-off
ARIA Resort & Casino, 3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Please meet your guide outside of the main entrance to ARIA Resort & Casino in the middle of "Focus", a curved water wall that measures 250 feet long by 24 feet high. Your tour guide will be wearing a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours shirt.
- You must call the tour operator to confirm your booking at least 24-hours prior to your tour date
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time for check-in, the tour will depart promptly
- Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tours are held regardless of weather
- All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour
- You will need to contact the tour operator if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) prior to the tour
- Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday at 2.30pm
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...