Bootleg canyon zipline day tour
- Take in the scenic desert landscape and blue skies on an exciting zipline ride
- Catch sights of canyon wildlife like red-tail hawks, chuckwallas, and bighorn sheep
This zipline tour offers an experience that separates it from the rest! These ziplines use thicker cables and sophisticated trolleys. These upgrades let you reach faster speeds with enhanced safety and comfort. Along your zipline journey, you’ll take in the scenic desert landscape and blue skies. You can even catch sights of wildlife! Some common sightings near the canyon are red-tail hawks, chuckwallas, and big horn sheep. Your guides, while will make sure you have a safe and comfortable experience while providing historical, geological, and ecological facts.
- Lockers to store belongings
- 1/2 mile hike
- Zipline ride
1644 Boulder City Pkwy, Boulder City, NV 89005
Complimentary pick up is available for out of town guests from the Las Vegas strip one hour prior to your scheduled tour time. Pick-up is from the Excalibur in the back at the rear bus rotunda. If you choose to drive yourself to the office in Boulder City, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time or check-in
- Weight Restrictions 75-250 lbs
- Tennis shoes/hiking shoes required and sunglasses recommended
- You can bring a GoPro for hands-free filming and helmet mounts and chest straps are provided
- Selfie sticks cannot be used to film
- There is a 1/2 mile hike from the drop off point on a mountain biking trail
- Refunds are not issued on the day of unless Flightlinez cancels for any reason. Any guests outside of Flightlinez restrictions will not be able to participate and will not be issued a refund
- You must fill out a liability waiver
- You cannot be intoxicated in any way. Flightlinez reserves the right to refuse participation due to intoxication concerns for the safety of the Flightlinez Crew, other guests and the guest(s) in question
- If taking advantage of our complimentary transportation we ask you to call the office at least 24 hours prior to confirm location, time and provide our driver with a contact number for the day of. Pick up is always from the rear tour bus rotunda of the Excalibur
Daily: 9.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...