Canyon Spirit Helicopter Flight from the South Rim
- Awesome helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- Incredible views from up high
Depart from the Grand Canyon South Rim over the beautiful Kaibab National Forest, home to the world’s largest forest of Ponderosa Pines. Upon reaching the edge of the canyon, the rim gently drops away as the North Rim and the eastern edge come into view. Follow the Colorado River upstream with sights of the Painted Desert and Desert View Watchtower in the distance. Take in views of the pale blue water swirling into dark green where the Little Colorado and Colorado River meet at the Confluence. Enjoy the beauty of Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest portion of the Grand Canyon. Conclude your flight as you cross over the Colorado River and depart the Grand Canyon.
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (South Rim 1,100 lbs.). Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Helicopter tour
- Transportation to/from your hotel
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
871 Liberator Dr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Grand Canyon National Park Airport
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...