This tour takes you from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to the majestic beauty of the Grand Canyon National Park’s South Rim via a fixed-winged airplane. While in the air you will be able to see the scenic views and capture as many photos as your heart desires! The Grand Canyon National Park is full of memorable vistas because the South Rim is the most popular part of the park. At this point, the Grand Canyon is almost 11 miles across and a mile deep. The two viewpoints visited on the Grand Canyon Deluxe tour will defy your greatest expectations.
Excursions & day trips
Grand Canyon deluxe air tour from Las Vegas
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a scenic journey with aerial views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Take fantastic photos of two of the most famous Grand Canyon South Rim viewing areas
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Air transportation from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park
- Light meal
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
Daily: 6.15am, 9.15am, 12.30pm
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.