See the wonders of Grand Canyon National Park first hand from a fixed-wing airplane, helicopter, and a luxury motorcoach. To kick off the tour, board a fixed-wing plane for a flight over the massive Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. Once landing at the Grand Canyon South Airport, you'll hop aboard a helicopter to see views of the North and South Rim of the canyon. Then you'll feast your eyes on the entire landscape, from the canyon walls to the Colorado River below you. Continue the tour with a motorcoach ride to other scenic points in the National Park. Enjoy lunch as you gaze at the sights and sounds at the rim before returning to the airplane for the flight back to the Las Vegas area.
Grand Canyon deluxe with air, helicopter, and bus from Las Vegas
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Ride a plane for a flight over the massive Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Hop on a helicopter to see views of the North and South Rim of the canyon
- Visit scenic points in the Grand Canyon National Park
What to expect
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
- Air Transportation from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry into Grand Canyon National Park
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon National Park
- Light meal
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Daily: 6.15am, 9.15am, 12.30pm
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.