Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Train From Las Vegas
- Take a historic Grand Canyon Train trip from Williams, AZ to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Enjoy an Old Wild West cowboy show
To start things off with a bang, you will watch an Old Wild West cowboy show that will take you back in time and prepare you for before your historic Grand Canyon train ride. After the show, you will ride in comfort in a coach class train car, equipped with bench-style seating and air conditioning. While taking a ride on the 1950s-era passenger cars, you'll be treated to musicians roaming the cars. On the way to Williams, AZ you will get a morning snack as you travel through the Mojave Desert. Passing over the Mike O’Callaghan- Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge then crossing Route 66. You'll see desert plants and animals change to scenery and wildlife from the Colorado Rockies, with 100 foot-tall pines, giant elk, and mule deer. The Grand Canyon Train tour drop you off at the steps of the famous El Tovar Hotel, in Grand Canyon Village, one of the deepest and widest parts of the canyon. After exploring the Grand Canyon, guests will depart with their tour guide and relax on the coach trip back to Las Vegas. Before before arriving to Las Vegas, there will be a a stop in Kingman, Arizona for dinner at the infamous west coast In N Out burger restaurant.
- Roundtrip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip in a deluxe motor coach
- Pick-up and drop-off near and around most Las Vegas hotels.
- Historic Grand Canyon Train trip from Williams, AZ to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Morning snack and plenty of bottled water
- Fresh deli lunch box
- National park entry fees
- Gratuity (a suggested 10% tip minimum)
Pick-ups will begin approximately 4.45am.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour
- No fuel surcharge
- A restroom is located on the tour bus
- Movies and entertainment are provided
- Times are approximate and are subject to change
- Bring your camera to capture memories
- Dressing in layers is suggested year round as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing. Remember to wear sunblock and hats for protection
- Pick-up and drop-off near and around most Las Vegas hotels is provided. If you don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list, please contact the supplier +1(866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...
The Hoover Dam is such a well-known landmark, but what really is it? In this half-day private tour, ...
This three day adventure will see you leaving the bright lights of Vegas behind and taking a dive in...