- Soar over the Canyon's Dragon's Corridor on a helicopter flight
- See the extinct volcano “Fortification Hill”
- Enjoy panoramic stops for photo ops including Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point and Yavapai Point
Travel in comfort aboard the luxurious Mercedes Sprinter fully equipped with TV, reclining seats, large vista windows and air conditioning.
The tour will begin with a photo stop at the Hoover Dam with views from the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, perfect for enjoying the engineering masterpiece.
Afterwards, you’ll get back on the road to the Grand Canyon. On your way, you’ll drive past the extinct volcano, “Fortification Hill” as your driver provides expert commentary throughout the tour.
You’ll enjoy a 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Dragon’s Corridor which will show you the most spectacular views of the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
Experience the raw and natural beauty of one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”– the Grand Canyon.
Your park admission and lunch (see below) is included on this tour, so no need to worry about hidden fees or extra costs. There will be a scenic stop at the Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point and Yavapai Point on the Rim of the Grand Canyon.
The tour will conclude with a relaxing drive back to Las Vegas so you can enjoy your night in Sin City.
Box lunch choices:
- Ham, lettuce, tomato, onion and Swiss cheese
- Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion and Muenster cheese
- Veggie sandwich with Swiss cheese, cucumber, sprouts, avocado, tomato and onion
- Green salad
Your choice of a side:
- 1 Cookie
- 1 Poore Brothers chip package
- 1 16oz. Water bottle
- 1 Mayo packet
- 1 Mustard packet
- Breakfast Included At Expresso Express Cafe
- Complimentary pick up from most major hotels in the Strip and Downtown areas
- Professional driver / guide with narration throughout the tour
- Ride in Mercedes Sprinter equipped with TV, comfortable seats and air-conditioning
- Bottled water served throughout the day
- Box lunch
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- Motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- If you are traveling with a child 2 and over, you must purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA guidelines
- Daily at 7.30
Fai un breve viaggio per vedere l' iconica diga di Hoover in questo tour guidato di mezza giornata i...
Goditi una crociera di due ore a bordo di un'autentica barca a remi nelle acque del Lago Mead in que...
Viaggia da McCarran Airport alle luci di Las Vegas con stile . Tutte le limousine sono dotate di tut...
Scopri Laughlin, il Nevada e i suoi casinò . Viaggerete attraverso la valle dell'Eldorado sulla stra...
Il tour comincia con una sosta fotografica alla diga di Hoover, vista dallo straordinario O'Callagha...
Goditi una cena di tre portate con cocktail perfettamente abbinati in un esclusivo tour VIP della St...