Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury limo van
- Have breakfast at Espresso Express Cafe and enjoy bottled water throughout the day
- Stop at Guano and Eagle Point while enjoying 4 exclusive hours at the West Rim
- Experience a personalized tour on board a Mercedes Sprinter with expert narration
Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, while you sit back and relax in true luxury aboard the state of the art Mercedes Sprinter, fully equipped with air conditioning, TV, reclining seats and WIFI.
Your tour will begin with a photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge where you’ll have time to take many pictures.
Enjoy the Ancient Joshua Tree Forest on your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing where you’ll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point and Eagle Point.
Next, you’ll visit the Hualapai Indian Country and experience ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon with knowledge from the Hualapai Indians. They will perform a traditional dance in full tribal dress.
Visit Eagle Point that has been shaped over thousands of years and prepare to be completely awestruck by the views from the this incredible lookout point. From there, you’ll dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe which overlooks the canyon for a truly unique experience.
Afterwards, you’ll make your way to Hualapai Ranch to learn more about the history of ancient rock formations and to take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights!
You’ll return to your Las Vegas hotel after spending approximately 4 hours exploring the wonders of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Pick up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or downtown
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon with choice of BBQ Buffet, Skywalk Cafe or Cowboy Cookout at the Ranch
- Free show tickets
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motor coach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listen, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- Daily at 7.30
Your guide will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel and take you to the check-in terminal for a br...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculptured sandstone walls with a walkable c...
Visit the impressive Hoover Dam, cruise over Lake Mead, and explore a chocolate factory on this guid...
Your excursion begins with sights of the majestic Lake Las Vegas, which is an artificial lake consis...
Depart Las Vegas from a centrally located tour terminal and travel through Southern Nevada, on your ...
Make your visit to Las Vegas an easier experience with this roundtrip shuttle from McCarran Airport....
Are you visiting Las Vegas for the first time? Have you been here before? Why not enjoy a delicious ...
With the success of the hit musical Hamilton, we’ve created a tour to help people understand how an ...
Walk through St. Louis Cemetery on this tour of a "City of the Dead". Visit the tomb of the Voodoo Q...