Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury limo van with helicopter, pontoon and skywalk tickets
- Ride down to the floor of the Grand Canyon by helicopter
- Traverse through the spectacular whitewater Colorado River on a pontoon
- Walk on the legendary Skywalk standing 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon
Go on an adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim. Your professional driver and guide will provide live narration as you journey to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. The Mercedes Sprinter is fully equipt with a TV, reclining seats, foot rests and large vista windows to guarantee your viewing pleasure.
Your first stop will be a photo op at the Hoover Dam where you can enjoy sweeping views from the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. Next you’ll listen to expert narration as you travel through the Joshua Tree Forest as you reach the Grand Canyon, taking you to directly to the helicopter terminal. The helicopter ride will bring you 4,000 feet down to the bottom of the canyon, where you’ll land near the banks of the Colorado River.
You’ll cruise down the Colorado River by pontoon and hear of the incredible geological rock formations that were created over time.
After your boat trip, you’ll be flown to the top of the Grand Canyon at Eagle point and have the chance for another photo op. From Eagle Point, you’ll head to the famous Skywalk, standing 4,000 feet over the Canyon.
On your journey to Hualapai Indian Country, you can take advantage of many more photo ops at Guano point and with your hosts. They’ll perform traditional Hualapai dance in full tribal dance. Afterwards, you’ll head toward the Hualapai Ranch and view a Wild West Show with Old West Gunfights.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, you’ll make your way back to your Las Vegas Hotel.
- Pick up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or downtown
- Cultural performances of the Hualapai Indians
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam from O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- 4 Hours of West Rim exploration at the Grand Canyon
- Helicopter and pontoon ride
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listen, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- If you are traveling with a child 2 and over, you must purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA guidelines
- Daily at 7.30am
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver/guide wil...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Visit the impressive Hoover Dam, cruise over Lake Mead, and explore a chocolate factory on this guid...
Visitors soar 550 feet above the world-famous strip while witnessing breathtaking, 360-degree views ...
The Hoover Dam is such a well-known landmark, but what really is it? In this half-day private tour, ...
Start the day off right with an unforgettable flight from the Las Vegas-area terminal in Boulder Cit...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
See the best Grand Canyon sights on a scenic flight flying across the South Rim and aboard a Hummer ...