Indian Adventure air tour from Las Vegas
- Catch aerial views of the infamous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- See the interesting and unique rock formations at Eagle Point and Guano Point
On this airplane sightseeing adventure, you will be captivated with the desert scenery on the way to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. You’ll see mesmerizing aerial views of the infamous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River and snap photos along the ride while learning key facts with the in-flight narration. Once arriving at the West Rim you can take a complimentary shuttle to each sightseeing location. Each viewpoint at the West Rim has its own unique features and definitely photo worthy! Eagle Point offers sights of an eagle-shaped rock formation while grand layers of rock are at Guano Point. On this tour, you will see formations that do not exist in other parts of the canyon. A meal is also included and can be enjoyed any time during your canyon tour.
- Airplane flight from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English.
Daily: 6.10am, 9.10, 11.25am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...