On this airplane sightseeing adventure, you will be captivated with the desert scenery on the way to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. You’ll see mesmerizing aerial views of the infamous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River and snap photos along the ride while learning key facts with the in-flight narration. Once arriving at the West Rim you can take a complimentary shuttle to each sightseeing location. Each viewpoint at the West Rim has its own unique features and definitely photo worthy! Eagle Point offers sights of an eagle-shaped rock formation while grand layers of rock are at Guano Point. On this tour, you will see formations that do not exist in other parts of the canyon. A meal is also included and can be enjoyed any time during your canyon tour.
Excursions & day trips
Indian Adventure air tour from Las Vegas
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Do this because
- Catch aerial views of the infamous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- See the interesting and unique rock formations at Eagle Point and Guano Point
What to expect
- Airplane flight from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Grand Canyon offers tour narration in several languages on air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English.
Daily: 6.10am, 9.10, 11.25am
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.