Lake Mead dinner cruise with transportation
- Take advantage of roundtrip transportation aboard a luxury motorcoach
- Enjoy a tasty dinner
- Cruise through the waters of Lake Mead on an authentic paddleboat
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this relaxing bus trip. You’ll leave Las Vegas in a comfortable luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, a restroom, air conditioning, large windows, and a professional driver who will provide interesting descriptions of the territory along the way.
Upon arrival, you’ll climb aboard the Desert Princess, an authentic paddle wheel boat especially built to cruise Lake Mead. It’s a great chance to see the Dam from a unique angle and you’ll be able to feel the wind in your hair while enjoying the cool blue water and local scenery. You can explore the boat, staying inside the climate-controlled interior or exploring two levels of outdoor decks. Dinner is included, a full-course dining experience with your choice of prime rib, seafood, chicken, pasta, or vegetarian entrees. If you’re hoping to make the evening extra special, there is also alcohol available for purchase on board.
- Roundtrip transportation to Lake Mead
- Lake Mead paddleboat cruise
- Photo stop at the historic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Free Laughlin Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase on board)
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24-48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Tour begins at 5.00pm
- Hotel pick-ups begin 3.45pm
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...