Las Vegas city lights helicopter wedding package
- Say "I Do" above the iconic Las Vegas Strip in a private helicopter
- Give your life as a married couple a thrilling start
- Enjoy amazing views of Las Vegas from a bird's eye perspective
Many people have said "I Do" on Las Vegas the Strip, but how about above the Strip in a helicopter? This matrimonial experience begins with a luxury limousine picking you up at your hotel, taking you to the helicopter reception area. Here you can decide if you want to exchange your vows on the ground or above the city of Las Vegas and its billion lights. This will give your romantic experience from an even more special and different perspective.
- Luxury stretch limousine service
- Beautifully hand-crafted bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- Professional photography (25 high-resolution digital images)
- Complimentary champagne toast
- State sales tax, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, and minister’s fee
- Marriage license
You will be picked up by a private, luxury limousine. Please confirm your pick-up address and time directly with the supplier after booking.
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will contact you within 24 hours after booking to confirm the pick-up time and location, so please provide your telephone number and email address during booking
- Limousine service INCLUDES marriage license bureau stop to pick up your marriage license. Please note that you must obtain the marriage license on your own. If renewing vows or if a non-legal ceremony, then a license is NOT required
- Las Vegas Marriage Bureau is located at 201 Clark Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. Open daily 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Marriage license is $77 and is to be paid in cash
- Available from 9.00am until sunset which varies throughout the year
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...