Las Vegas Explorer Pass + Downloadable Guidebook
- Save up to 55% on top Las Vegas attractions
- Enjoy 3, 5 or 7 attractions and tours of your choice from over 25 options
- Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home
- Download the informative guidebook to help plan your trip
Get admission to 3, 5 or 7 attractions and tours of your choice with the Las Vegas Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 25 participating attractions and tours. Want to dine at Planet Hollywood or test your detective skills with CSI: The Experience? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Las Vegas Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Las Vegas.
(subject to change)
- Beatleshow Orchestra
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere (ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry)
- BODIES...The Exhibition at Luxor
- CSI: The Experience
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - Daytime Ticket
- Gene Woods Racing Experience
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- Hoover Dam Tour by Grand Canyon Tours
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas 1-Day Standard Tour
- Insanity at the Stratosphere (ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry)
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club
- Las Vegas Monorail Tickets 2-Day Pass
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar
- Stratosphere Observation Deck Plus VIP Access
- Stripper 101 - Learn How To Pole Dance
- The Mentalist at V Theater
- The Mob Museum Las Vegas
- TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour (seasonal attraction)
- Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour (seasonal attraction)
- VEGAS! THE SHOW
- X-Scream at the Stratosphere (ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry)
- Zombie Burlesque Show
- Excalibur 4D Experience
- Hollywood Cars Museum
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Fly Linq
- Defending the Caveman
- Springs Preserve
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Monster Mini Golf
- Shalimar Wedding Chapel Experience
- Sky Zone Recreational Center
- Comedy Magician Adam London's Laughternoon
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Number One Escape Room
- Jokesters Comedy Club
- Dinner at Cafe Hollywood (Valid after 5pm)
- Meal at Tequila Taqueria at Bally's Resort & Casino
- The Roller Coaster at NY, NY
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase. Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you wanti...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
See the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the land and the air on this guided tour and hel...
This canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyo...
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural bea...
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll...
You’ll take off from Las Vegas aboard a plane and tour the Grand Canyon West Rim from the air. It’s ...
Mormon settlers discovered this place in the mid-1800s, naming it “Zion”. Zion National Park is sand...
Journey through Nevada and Arizona on the way to Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. Catching sights...