- Learn the history of Grauman's Egyptian Theater, Babylon Court and Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Lake various filming locations throughout Hollywood
- Enjoy a personalized tour of the Dolby Theater with lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe
Departing Las Vegas from Southern California on your way to Hollywood, California, enjoy the Hard Rock Cafe right on Hollywood Boulevard. Afterwards, you want to take your tour guide behind the scenes of Hollywood!
The Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world-renowned experience. Visit movie locations that starred a-list celebrities (Julia Roberts, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, MarkWahlberg, Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and more), visit legendary movie palaces, find your favorite celebrity star as you walk the fame , view the Hollywood Sign, and visit celebrities' favorite hidden hideaways.
After the Behind-the-Scenes of Hollywood tour is completed, you'll head to the Dolby Theater, where you can enjoy all the famous elegance and celebrity glamor that has become the home of the Academy Awards®. Inspired by the elegance of a European opera house, with state-of-the-art technical capabilities, Dolby Theater has been host to many of the world's top performers including Celine Dion, Prince, Steven Tyler, Alicia Keys and the Dixie Chicks
This tour includes:
- History of Grauman's Egyptian Theater
- Story of the Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Filming Locations throughout Hollywood
- History of the El Capitan Theater (Disney's Premiere Theater)
- Story of Babylon Court
- Awards Walk (Red Carpet Venue For The Oscars)
- History of the TCL Chinese Theater (Hand And Footprints Of The Stars)
- Personalized tour of the Dolby Theater
- Oscar® statuette
- Dolby Lounge and other exclusive celebrity hot spots
- Viewing images from previous Academy Awards® ceremonies
- Hotel pickup and dropoff from Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Area
- Lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Tour of the Dolby Theater
- Transportation to and from Hollywood, California from Las Vegas
- Walking tour behind the scenes in Hollywood California
- Optional gratuities
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure. Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach is required, you must contact the tour operator 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All buses are subject to availability
- California Law requires eight years of age and/or under 80 pounds to ride in a car seat while on the bus
- Children can not sit on the lap of an adult
- A ticket must be purchased for each passenger
- Wednesdays at 7.30am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...