National parks 3-day winter tour: Monument Valley, Zion, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, and Grand Canyon
- Traverse through Native American lands on a 4×4 jeep tour in Monument Valley
- See the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Hike through Zion and Grand Canyon National Parks
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
Driving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via Route 66 to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s-eye-view on an optional helicopter ride or stroll along the rim. You'll also have the options to hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view at sunset.
Sandwich style lunch is included.
Lodging is provided in a 3-star hotel in either Williams or Tusayan depending on availability.
Day 2: Monument Valley and Lake Powell
After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, you’ll follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert and wind your way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. Monument Valley is the backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians – you are in for a real treat today. Hop on board a 4X4 jeep and enjoy a fantastic included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley.
In the afternoon, head to Page Arizona and Lake Powell for the night stop.
Sandwich style lunch is included.
Lodging is provided in a 3-star hotel including breakfast.
Day 3: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park
Visit Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon this morning before a photo stop at Lake Powell and head to Utah’s finest National Park.
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks and hikes for every fitness level.
There are plenty of walking opportunities here in this picturesque winter wonderland. Enjoy and hike up to emerald pools or if you are feeling less adventurous, stroll around the valley or the Pa’rus trail., Marvell at fantastic view of the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk.
Sandwich style lunch provided.
For the National parks 3-day winter tour, you must make your own way to and from a convenient centrally located Las Vegas hotel.
- Two nights hotel 3-star hotel
- Experienced fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation in a modern 14 passenger tour bus/suv fully air conditioned
- 1 light breakfast, 3 deli style lunches
- Park admissions
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley ($75 value)
- Tour of Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Optional Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon paid and booked locally with your tour guide (30 mins $220- 55 mins $350)
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
Your pick up point is the Stratosphere Casino located on Las Vegas Blvd. The pick up time is 7.15am from the North Tour Entrance. Please be outside and ready 10 mins prior to departure– your tour will not wait. Please ensure that you have breakfast before you join the tour.
- Minimum age requirement: 7 years old
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There are many opportunities for walks and hikes on this tour. Your tour guide will make recommendations for walks to suit your ability and interest
- Evening meals are not included, your tour guide will suggest local economical restaurants where you can opt to eat as a group and enjoy the social aspect of the tour
- Mondays 1 Nov - Mid April
- Tour departs promptly at 7.15am
- Tour returns at 7.00pm on Day 3
Day 1: Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National ParkCut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an i...
Visitors soar 550 feet above the world-famous strip while witnessing breathtaking, 360-degree views ...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Start the day off right with an unforgettable flight from the Las Vegas-area terminal in Boulder Cit...
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the famous Hoover Dam. Your on-board tour guide will fill your trip with c...
Rise above the frenzy of The Las Vegas Strip at one of the city’s premier attractions. As one of the...
Walk along the famous downtown Fremont street beside the Las Vegas strip. You’ll see the bright vint...
This is a city tour, bar crawl, dance party, and flash mob all combined into one fun-filled night! A...
Get ready to see and be seen in the city that never sleeps. This three-hour evening tour is a show i...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...