Nevada’s oldest and largest State Park, Valley of Fire, features red sandstone formations that contrast with the stark majesty of the Mojave Desert. A Tour Trekker is the best vehicle to explore Fire Canyon, Atlatl Rock, White Dome, and Rainbow Vista. Experience the awe-inspiring magnificence of the Valley of Fire in comfort. This custom-built Tour Trekker vehicle comes equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat-screen DVD player for the ultimate tour in style. Your adventure guide will fill you in on the geology, history, and ecology on the exciting experience.
Valley of Fire tour
- Travel in a luxurious Tour Trekker vehicle with a personal tour guide
- Tour stops at Beehives, Atlatl Rock, The Cabins, White Dome, and Rainbow Vista
- View the Ancient Native American petroglyphs
- Explore the Mojave Desert and sandstone formations
- Enjoy a tasty boxed lunch
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Child (3-12 years) reduced
At checkout please specify your hotel for pick up from the Las Vegas area. Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location.
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- No children under three permitted on this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult
- Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
Many people have said "I Do" on Las Vegas the Strip, but how about above the Strip in a helicopter? ...
Let the day begin with a private pick-up from your hotel by a stretch limousine and head toward Lake...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...
This Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is different from other bus tours in town. The bus drivers a...
Day 1 Las Vegas - SedonaYou’ll start the day travelling across the Mojave Desert, and head up the Co...
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim, the closest region of the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas. On your wa...