VIP Vegas Party Pass
- Experience Vegas nightlife with VIP to the trendiest clubs
- Enjoy all the fun and none of the hassle as you have access to top nightclubs, bars, strip clubs, restaurants, spas and golf courses
- Take advantage of the exclusive offers and discounts when you receive your VIP membership card
With the Vegas Party Pass, you can easily enjoy VIP treatment and incredible savings as you and your friends explore the Entertainment Capital of the World.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. For one low price, the Vegas Party Pass gives you exclusive red-carpet access to the most popular venues, activities and attractions in Las Vegas. This discount membership card offers the hottest entertainment deals available, bargains that cannot be found elsewhere.
Las Vegas has never been more exciting — the city is home to some of the world’s top nightclubs, bars, strip clubs, restaurants, spas and golf courses. With the all-access pass, you get to experience the best treatment, deals and service at these hotspots. You can have the adventure of a lifetime, without doing any planning.
Everything you need is right here, so partying like a VIP couldn’t be easier – or less expensive. This all-access party pass are not offered anywhere else in Las Vegas, and the savings are immense. Current perks include complimentary VIP entry, special ticket and attraction pricing and luxury transportation. You can also expect to find buy one, get one offers, free drinks and food discounts.
Your VIP Membership card is valid at:
- Drai’s Beach Club (Guestlist)
- Daylight Beach Club (Guestlist)
- Go Pool (Free Cover)
- Palms Pool (Free Cover)
- Sapphire Pool (Free Cover)
- Rehab Day Club (Guestlist)
Bars and Lounges:
- Rockhouse (Free Drink)
- American (Free Drink)
- PBR Rockbar (Free Drink)
- Chayo (Free Drink)
- Fizz (Free Drink)
- Foundation Room (Free Cover)
- Hyde (Free Cover)
- Ghostbar (Free Cover)
- Body English (Free Cover)
- Light Nightclub (Free Cover)
- Drai’s Nightclub (Free Cover)
- Chateau (Free Cover)
- Tao Nightclub - (Guest list)
- Marquee Nightclub - (Guest list)
- Sapphire (Free Limo & Free Cover)
- Treasures (Free Limo & Free Cover)
- Spearmint Rhino (Free Limo & Free Cover)
- CH 3 (Free Limo & Free Cover)
- Hustler (Free Limo & Free Cover)
- Sophia’s (Free Limo & Free Cover)
- Centerfolds (Free Limo & Free Cover)
- Unlimited venue re-entry
- VIP Entry
- Free Drinks
- Free Cover
- Complimentary transportation
- Exclusive offers and discounts
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Your pass is valid for unlimited use 7 consecutive days from the first use
- You may use this pass for unlimited re-entry into the same venue
- Minimum age for the tour is 21+ with a valid photo I.D.
- Dress Code: please note this is not a tentative list
- Dark dress pants or fitted designer jeans along with a collared, button-up shirt
- Sports coats
- Stylish, all-black tennis shoes but you might want to play it safe with leather dress shoes
- Stylish tops and sleek jeans
- Heels - required at most Vegas clubs
- It is recommended to bring a pair of foldable flats so you can switch in and out of heels at your leisure
- What not to wear - attire that will get you banned from entering:
- Athletic attire of any sort – including jerseys, shorts and sweats
- Sporty shoes can get you banned from entering
- Baseball caps
- Baggy or ripped clothes
- T-shirts and tank tops
- Capris and
- Flip-flops, Sandals
- Work boots
- This pass is valid for 7 days from the first use
Experience the choreography, state-of-the-art projections and iconic soundscape from The Beatles at ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...