On this day trip you will get back to nature, exploring some of nature's greatest wonders. The Navajo cliffs of Zion Canyon will take your breat away, not only with their sheer immensity, but also their incredible colours. Test out your photography skills and capture these white, pink and red sandstone walls which surround you. You'll be able to stroll around at your leisure admiring them, and generally exploring this fantastic national park, discovering emerald pools, temples and rivers, to name but a few of its treasures. Finally take a trip to the Human History Museum and get a brilliant talk from one of the guides.
National park tours
Zion Canyon south rim private tour
Availability: Thursdays from April to October
Duration: up to 11 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Zion Canyon and escape the bright Las Vegas lights
- Dive into photographer's paradise and wonder at Navajo nature
- Visit the fantastic Human History Museum
What to expect
- Park entries
- Expert guide
- Lunch, water and snacks
What's not included
- Gratuities (suggested 20%)
- Departs from Las Vegas
Tours depart from Las Vegas. Hotel pick-up and drop off is available at your request, from hotels within 3 miles of the Strip.
What to remember
- Please contact Bindlestiff on 1 800 557 6989 7 days before departure to confirm the tour and hotel pick-up and drop off
- This tour is available for groups of up to five people
- For additional guests (fees apply), please contact as above
- Hotel pick-up and drop off are available, please contact provider 7 days before departure to arrange this
- Departs Thursdays, 8am
- Returns 7pm
- Tour is available from April 1 to October 31
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the activity begins.