Private walking tour of Lecce with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spot the signs of Lecce's distinctive architecture, the so-called "barocco leccese" (Lecce baroque)
- Get to see the beautiful Piazza Duomo, the Church of Sant'Irene, Piazza Sant'Oronzo with the Roman Amphitheatre and much more!
- Enjoy a lively but relaxed university town with cool upmarket boutiques, delicious Puglian restaurants and a strong tradition for papier-mâché making
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert private local guide
What's not included
- food & drinks
- any ticket/monument admission/entry to any venue, transport from and to your accommodation
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience