- Explore lecce and its commercial soul along luxury shopping streets
- Go shopping and let your guide suggest you the nicest boutiques of the city
- Choose the made in italy together with your personal shopper
- Have a typical italian aperitivo like spritz and prosecco
The tour starts having a panoramic view of the main attractions of the old town such the charming Santa Croce Basilica with its Baroque style, the Duomo and its huge square and the millenary roman amphitheater.
The tour goes on shopping into the most fashionable atelier and boutiques to discover the real made in italy products and handcrafts. The tour ends in the lively squares of the old town where a typical italian aperitivo is not to be missed.
- Multilingual personal shopper
- Pick up and drop off service
- Wifi & luggage storage
- Entrance fees to monuments and attractions
Children from 6 to 14 years old: half price
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
- Minimum 2 adults
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
“Leone de Castris is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hos...
Otranto is the "Gateway to the East", the easternmost point of Italy, overlooking the strait that be...
Ostuni, a typical village in the province of Brindisi located on the foothills of the Murge plateau,...
Take a full day tour of Southern Italy to experience the region’s food, wine and landscape. You’ll v...
From the Messapic and Roman era to the great period of the Lecce Baroque, a walk through the histori...
Discover a magic town in Puglia, a gem on the clear waters of the Adriatic sea, rich in architectura...